Who do I contact if I have a problem?

If you have a problem or you need any assistance from us at all, you should contact your local IDU Community representative in the first instance. If you’re unsure who you local representatives are – please e-mail aasection.membership@idu.org.uk

Assistance is provided to all AA staff that are IDU Community members. If you’re not a member – Join Here